The Medusae 3 Elite Black/white, Umbro’s latest boot release, is the football brand’s first ever laceless leather cleats. It combines the touch and speed of the previous generations of the Medusae with an innovative one-piece k-leather upper. By stripping out the traditional lacing system.
- Lightest ever leather boot, weighing just 170g
- The laceless upper is one large piece of k-leather vamp designed to increase the strike area and smooth out a greater surface area of the foot. The seamless construction of the leather upper over the forefoot creates a comfortable feel without any uneven surfaces for the foot to rub against
- An engineered knitted collar with TPU heat-welded support zones provides a responsive fit and enables easy foot entry, whilst maintaining stability and security in the heel area
- Debossed flex grooves follow the stitch lines of the iconic Speciali. They provide flexibility, whilst maintaining a secure 'locked-down' fit
- Additional padded zones in the collar and silicone grip pods in the heel provide extra security
- The lightweight and rigid Pebax outsole features a unique combination of conical and specifically shaped studs to ensure maximum grip and traction for speed in all directions.